I was forced to start looking at potential replacements for the stock Bridgestone Potenza RE040 (225/45/18) slightly after hitting 25,000 miles on them. I was hard pressed by economic reasons to find the cheapest possible tires that would offer a similar or higher tread life (higher was better) and a decent level of performance on dry surfaces, as well as wet. I eliminated a few candidates before settling for the Sumitomo HTRs, namely:
- Fuzion ZRi: Funky looking tread pattern. In other words, all-show-no-go.
- Yokohama AVS ES100: Pretty decent reviews overall, but...heck! ended up over budget!
- Dunlop SP Sport FM901: Had mixed feelings about these, and some pointed to another flavor of Fuzion 'philosophy.'
- Nitto NT555: These tires received good reviews overall from the quarter mile crowd, which didn't quite say much about the tire ability to turn...so, discarded.
- Sumitomo HTR Z II: Out of stock!
- For more detail for visit>>> custom forged alloy wheels Aspire Singapore slot gacor hari ini